Have a plumbing problem in your home?
We can fix it.
Plumbing Services For
Your home’s plumbing system makes up a complex network of different types of pipework, including water supply pipes, vent pipes, and drainpipes. Because of its complexity, it’s not an avenue where you can test your DIY skills. If something goes awry, you need highly experienced plumbers to fix the problem.
As a homeowner, you know that small glitches, such as leaky taps or toilets, are quite cumbersome. Attempting to repair the leak can actually do more damage than good. You end up spending more money and feel even more frustrated.
We have certified plumbers who do not just repair plumbing systems but can also install new pipes. Aside from pipework, our plumbers can also solve easy drainage and leak issues to more complex ones.
Perth residential plumbing is not a 9-to-5 job. With our 24-hour emergency plumbing services, you can count on us to tend to your plumbing requirements day in and day out.
When you need high-quality residential plumbing services, we’re here for you. Our qualified plumbers can handle any plumbing requirements including repairs, installations, and routine pipe system maintenance.
A wide variety of materials are used in homes to create a drain and vent system. Today, residential plumbing mainly involves the following types:
- Water Supply: Plastic tubing, such as PEX, is preferred for water supply lines. The pipes are affordable and do not leak rust into the water. Copper pipes are also used, particularly for sinks, tubs, and showers. Because it is metal, copper does not affect water quality. Older homes use galvanised pipes, but they tend to rust. We can install a new system for your home, so you do not worry about corrosion.
- Drain: PVC is an example of the most commonly used pipe for drain systems. It is perfect for applications that have low pressure and temperature requirements.
- Vent: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) is used in vent systems. PVC is also an option, but ABS provides more strength.
- Waste: PVC and ABS, the black pipe you see in your tub or sink, are both used for Perth homes’ sewage systems.
No matter what type of pipe your house uses, Perth Local Plumbing & Gas can handle them all. We are well experienced in different pipe systems. Our team takes Perth and WA building codes into consideration to keep you, your family, and your property safe.
We Offer A
Variety of Services
We are well-known for being a highly reputable plumbing company. We offer a wide variety of services for Western Australian homes, including:
- Backflow Prevention
- Blocked Drains
- Leaky or Blocked Toilets
- Hot Water Units
- Leak Detection
- Burst Pipes
- Guttering and Downpipes
- Gas Fitting
Perth Local Plumbing & Gas is your partner in keeping your residence functional and safe in all plumbing aspects.
We’re just one call away. Talk to us over the phone or send us an enquiry to get a quote.
We know it is not always easy to find a trustworthy plumbing specialist in Perth. We’re here to make it easier and more convenient for you.
- Fast and reliable service
- 24/7 emergency plumbing
- On-time and friendly plumbers
- Honest, up-front pricing
- Extensive industry experience
- Guaranteed satisfaction
We take pride in providing local service to the local community. Rest assured that our staff is not only courteous but also fully certified, qualified, and insured. Our plumbing professionals are always ready to assist and give you quality residential plumbing service at all times.